Model for SuccessLinda Bain
Growing Home takes a comprehensive approach to building equality of opportunity within our community by combining research, practice, and policy. To ensure the most successful outcomes for Growing Home’s families and community, Growing Home seeks to expand its high-quality, direct-service strategies while advancing thinking and systems change.
- Bringing the latest research from ivory tower to the classroom, home, and community.
- Developing quality programming to fill needed gaps.
- Evaluating data to ensure program effectiveness and support data-driven decision making.
- Delivering evidence-based programming, including Parents as Teachers, Cradling Literacy, and Incredible Years parent groups.
- Providing complimentary services to support families in overcoming immediate and long-term obstacles.
- Operating within targeted service areas, such as Blocks of Hope, to increase community impact.
- Addressing systemic problems and inequitable systems through policy development and community engagement.
- Advancing discussions around necessary reform.
- Developing community leaders and inviting them around the table.