Drop It Off
- Food: canned & fresh fruit, milk, eggs, yogurt, canned tuna & chicken, beans, meat, canned, frozen or fresh vegetables, low sugar cereal, peanut butter.
- Diapers: all sizes, especially 4-6, and Pull Ups. We always need more!
- Children’s clothing: especially for the younger ones! They outgrow their clothes so fast.
- Children’s books for all ages.
- Shelter Day Center: hand and dish soap, HE laundry detergent, bath towels.
- Baby items: cribs, strollers, books, bottles, blankets, educational toys.
- Hygiene items: travel or hotel sizes are great!
- Fresh produce: from your garden.
Donation drop off hours are 9am-5pm Monday through Friday.
Weekends 10am-noon. Please do not leave items in the hallway or outside the building.