Interested in volunteering? Great News – We need it!
We always need new volunteers to help us provide great service to children and families. The best way to get involved is to join us for a tour. We’ll tell you more about Growing Home’s work nurturing children, strengthening families, and creating community, and how you can help.
- Serve clients one day a week in the food pantry
- Help stock shelves one day a week in the afternoon
- Pick up fresh produce from farmer’s markets or local grocery stores
- Enter data so we can track our families’ progress
- Answer phone calls and messages from families in crisis
- Prepare materials for home visitations with PAT
- Get your church involved as a host or support site
- Conduct a food drive for Growing Home
- Help with child care for families
- Assist with graphic design projects and creating our next Annual Report
- Volunteer as a tutor one afternoon a week
- Donate books or school supplies
- Sponsor a classroom or a week of tutoring
Have ideas about other ways you can help?
Let us know! Call or email Erik Hicks, 720-407-1987, to get started today.